Thursday, November 11, 2010

Integration

It's been a while since I have wrote anything.  I've been in the "lab" so to speak trying to climb the ladder step by step.  Some good strides have been made and putting it together in a language that is organized is a tough task at this moment.  I still lack the understanding and brain power to organize all that I have learned and am experiencing.  We spend our whole life digging holes and it is much tougher to climb out than it is to fall in.  But if we can humble ourselves, get grounded, we can seemingly get a glimpse of where we are in the process.  We can see how far there is to go and that rushing along the path is in fact regressing.  Brick by brick the mason builds his house, it matters not how long in sidereal time it takes to put the capstone on top of the pyramid. 

I was reading some more of "Atomic Suicide" by the Russell's.  This quote stood out to me at this moment:

"Expansion is the result of MIND-DESIRE TO GIVE by its outward explosive effect from its zero cathode."

I immediately related this to Vitvan's teachings.  Vitvan says that to die to self, we must first individualize or separate out/become independent of the race psyche.  "Come out from among them and be ye therefore separate" as the bible says.  So what Russell says to me while relating a fact of nature is that you must first grow, you were born of a seed with infinite potentiality and the seed must fulfill its purpose before the fruit can be harvested.  If one expands enough and compression builds up eventually there must be a release of this built up energy or a re-giving.  If one has the desire to return to his Father (the cathode) then he will give and give and take whatever action needed to follow this path, when he rises to that level then the Father will give him the gift of Heaven (not out in the starry skies.

Anyways I've been concentrating on language and conscious abstracting for the most part lately.

Alfred Korzybski's book Science and Sanity is online and here is a link to it:  http://esgs.free.fr/uk/art/sands.htm

For me the science part of it gets difficult to understand at point but as Korzybski says, one should not skim through but should thoroughly read it multiple times.  I would suggest finding a copy online of his book Manhood of Humanity and reading that first.  If you are like me, you will probably be intrigued by that book and it is much shorter, giving you the desire and moxie to attempt to take on the 700 page Science and Sanity.

I want to go into much more depth about General Semantics but as I said I am having trouble bringing it all together and integrating with Vitvan and other teachings.  So at this point I am going to focus on studying and when I have time hopefully I will be writing more than I have recently.  As they say those who know don't talk and those who talk don't know.  Well I talk too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment